Upcoming Webinar: How To Find (And Keep) A Mentor
Posted May 3rd, 2017 in Career Advancement ,Mentorship.
You have probably heard that a mentor can help you with your development. But if your organization doesn’t have a formal program, what can you do? If your organization does have a program, how can you make sure you’re taking full advantage of the opportunity? Join me, Shavon Lindley CEO of Women Evolution, for this dynamic and interactive session with Jenn Labin, author of Mentoring Programs That Work, for an interactive discussion on mentoring from a mentee’s point of view.
“How To Find (And Keep) A Mentor”
May 9th at 12PM PST
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Why it is valuable to have a mentor
- The best sources for finding a mentor
- How to approach a potential mentor
- The most effective ways to work with a mentor outside of a formal mentoring program
- Best practices for working with a mentor within a formal program.
Be sure to bring your mentoring questions for an engaging open discussion about your biggest challenges and issues with mentoring.